Sample Personal interview round questions for MBA admission
Here are some of the sample Personal interview round questions for MBA admission.
- How do you define success and how do you measure up to your own definition?
- Can you work under pressure?
- Where do you see yourself five years from now?
- What kinds of people do you find it difficult to work with?
- Why do you think should we take you for our MBA program?
- What three words would you choose to best describe yourself?
- Are you a better planner or implementer?
- Tell me about your dream job/company?
- Are you willing to work overtime?
- What suggestion/s have you made in your previous job that was implemented?
- Would you rather work for money or job satisfaction?
- Describe your work ethics.
- Why do you want to join this College/B-school?
- Why MBA?
- What are your hobbies and interests?
- Do you prefer to work independently or in a team?
- Describe a difficult situation/project and how you overcame it?
- Describe a time when your workload was heavy and how you handled it?
so here are sample Personal interview round questions for MBA admission.