GD Topics for MBA Selection
MBA GD topics on social Issues
Should anonymity be allowed on the internet?
Do deadlines destroy creativity?
Work from home – Pros & Cons
PM Gareeb Kalyan Anna Yojana – Impact on Indian poor
Lessons for the world from COVID-19 pandemic
Is Technology making us less human?
Marital rape – Should it be criminalised?
Impact of ‘Internet of Things (IoT)’ on our lives
In absence of stringent laws Nirbhayas will be repeated.
Khap Panchayats are not tenable in the modern society.
Have we become a cynical society?
Communalism and its impact on social cohesion
If Winning isn’t everything, why do they Keep the Score?
NOTA is the emerging priority of the citizens. Is it right to continue it?
Is India leading in competitive backwardness?
COVID: Is veganism the answer?
Are we becoming too sensitive a society?
Law against religious conversion: Does it hamper freedom of matrimonial choice?
19.Gender Equality in the workplace
MBA GD topics on Education
- Higher Education in India
- Which one is more important – Creativity or Knowledge?
- Should ‘Group Discussion’ be compulsory in the hiring process?
- E-learning – Pros & Challenges
MBA GD topics on Agriculture
- How to create more jobs in rural areas?
- Farm Bills 2020 – Pros, Cons & Challenges
26.What ails agriculture sector in India?
- Relevance of MSP system in agriculture in modern times
MBA GD topics on Economy
- Capitalism is a very Flawed System but the others are so much worse
- Public Sector being a Guarantor of Job Security is a Myth
- Government Pumping Money into the Economy is not the Solution for our Economic Problems
- Freebies before elections – Good or bad for economy?
- Industrial Revolution 4.0
- How to revive Indian economy?
- Controversy as a marketing strategy
- Cryptocurrency – pros and cons. Should it be legalised in India?
- Circular economy is the key to sustainable development
- Markets are found not created
- Is the Budgeting Exercise of any Use?
- Physical infrastructure is the answer to social equality. Do you agree?
- Problem of NPAs: Is Bad Bank the ultimate solution?
- 30 years of economic reforms: Did India miss the bus in the 70s?
- A developed economy is not where the poorest owns a car, it is where the richest uses public transportation.
MBA GD topics on Political
- Is defection the new norm in Indian politics?
- National Health ID – Pros, Cons & Challenges
- Should political parties be brought under RTI Act?
- Impact of Crony capitalism on India.
- Temples of political leaders – Is it rational?
- Is India ready for 5G?
- One Rank One Pension – Advantages and Disadvantages
- Online Education: Boon or bane?
- Atmanirbhar Bharat and Deglobalization: Are we going back in time?
- Population is the biggest problem of India
- Right to Privacy as fundamental right. Should it be absolute?
- India @ 75. Right time for Uniform Civil Code?
- 50% reservation for women in panchayats: Will it ensure women empowerment?
- India as a soft power in 21st Century
- Private sector in defence manufacturing: Challenges to national security
MBA GD topics on International
- A rising China is an expansionist China – Do you agree?
- AUKUS and the Indo-Pacific
- Should India engage with the Taliban regime in Afghanistan post US withdrawal?
- ‘New Quad’ is an awkward alliance. Do you agree?
- CoP 26 and the Glasgow Declaration: Did India and China fail the world?
- Joe Biden and the prospects of India-US relations
- Is 21st Century the Asian Century?
- Is QUAD the answer to rising China?
66.Breakdown of Iran Nuclear Deal and its impact on rules-based global order
MBA GD topics on Philosophical
- Efficient but corrupt vs honest but inefficient?
MBA GD topics on Science and Technology
68.Pervasive technology is creating a generation of cyber zombies
69.Data Localization – Benefits & Challenges
MBA GD topics on Environment
- Green Jobs are essential for sustainable development
- Disaster Management in India
- Is Climate Change for real?
- Wildlife Corridors: Luxury or need?
- India is the only country among the G-20 on course to achieve Climate targets (INDCs) under the Paris Pact 2015. Challenges and leadership.
- Private trains in India – Benefits & Challenges
- Is Disinvestment used as backdoor privatization?
- Should India host the Olympic games?
78.Electric vehicles in India
- Placement scenario in India
- Role of ethics in business
- Knowledge based economy is important to achieve the economic boom of India.
- Should Fintech firms and Banks be collaborated?
- Fixed pay vs Variable pay
- Innovation vs Invention – What is more important?
- Is India nearing a Middle-Income Trap? How can it be avoided?
- Has Reliance jio changed the telecom sector of India?
- Bridging the digital divide in India. Can PM-WANI be a game changer?
- Is Stock Market similar to gambling?
- Is consumerism and materialism getting the better of us?
- India’s medal count in international sports events is increasing. Individual effort or state support?
91.Has reservation policy failed to address social inequities in India?
92.Should cannabis be legalized in India?
- Should sex work be legalized in India?
94.Humans on Mars: Shouldn’t we focus on Earth first?
95.The third world war will be fought over the computers
- Censorship for OTT platforms
- Artificial boost of testosterone in female athletes : Is it ethical?
98.‘Problems without passports’ require ‘Solutions without passports’
- Judicial reforms and their need in India
- Should same-sex marriage be legalised?
GD Topics for MBA Selection